No matter which part of the cannabis process your business is in, fast and accurate product weighing is a major factor to ensuring a high quality product.
Whether it’s checking the bulk weight of plants, minimizing moisture content in dried buds or complying to legal for trade requirements in a retail dispensary, A&D Weighing has a solution to help you maximize profit and efficiency.
Learn More to Improve Quality and Efficiency
Feed & Bulk Weighing
- High resolution to .01lb
- Clear, bright terminal that can be mounted on a wall or terminal stand
- IP65, stainless steel weigh pan for easy cleaning
Testing & Sample Preparation
- Reduce your risk with reliable testing equipment
- A wide selection of analytical and semi-micro balances for your sample preparation
- Built-in internal calibration and robust weighing technology
Easily Integrate into Your POS Systems
- Legal for Trade models in a variety of capacities and resolutions for compliance with state requirements
- Anti-static breeze break and robust weighing sensor allow for stable measurements under any condition
- RS-232 and optional USB and Bluetooth interfaces make for seamless integration into your POS or inventory tracking systems.
Underhook Weighing of Plants
- Enhanced performance accuracy up to 101kg with internal calibration
- Optional underhook and built-in density determination mode are a perfect solution for weighing cut leaves
- Versatility swing arm & detachable display make it ideal for on the bench or floor
- Robust construction and IP65 rated
Quality Assurance of Stored Cannabis Products
- Quickly ensure your moisture content to avoid mold and other microbial growth
- Reliable and even heating with Halogen lamps
- Customizable heat settings for a variety of tests
- Ability to test variety of samples whether solid, pasty or liquid
New to Weighing?
Download our Weighing 101 Infographic on how to avoid the most common weighing errors:
- Selecting the Right Environment
- Proper Operation & Sample Handling
- Adjustment & Cleaning