SELECT THE PRECISION BALANCE THAT FITS YOUR APPLICATION:
Taking weighing precision and protection to new heights with integrated applications to make your weighing workflows fast and convenient.
- Capacities from 220 g up to 31 kg
- Smart SHS® weighing technology increases performance and productivity
- Innovative solutions to meet demands in validation and compliance
- Durable metal construction provides increased protection and stable performance
Reliable and accurate balance that combines all of the essential weighing functions in a lightweight, compact design.
- Capacities from 122 g up to 5.2 kg
- C-SHS weighing technology increases performance and productivity
- IP65 rated and Legal for Trade models available
- Durable metal construction is chemically resistant and easy-to-clean
A portable balance that saves on space without compromising performance.
- Capacities from 120 g up to 6.1 kg
- SG weighing technology gives you the right functionality at an affordable price
- Practical built-in features such as density determination and counting
- Compact and stackable design saves space
High capacity combined with high precision for large and bulky samples.
- Capacities from 2.1 kg up to 101 kg
- Super Hybrid Sensor (SHS) brings fast and accurate results
- IP65 / NEMA4 compliant for dust and water resistance
- Versatile swing arm or detachable display for use on either benchtop or floor
WHAT IS A PRECISION BALANCE OR SCALE?
Precision balances, also often referred to as top loading balances are designed to offer reliable and accurate results within the sub-milligram range. Electronic precision balances offer a wide range of weighing capacities, with a maximum capacity of 100kg. Readabilities are in the range of 1mg (0.001g) to 1g.
A wide range of industries rely on the precision of balances to deliver reliable results from research and development and quality control labs in food, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and chemical to universities and other education institutes.