When “EP” Equals Intrinsically Safe
There are many options when it comes to ignition protection in hazardous environments. Understanding what intrinsic safety is as well as what intrinsic technology is available is only the beginning.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Gain Useful Information:
Weighing Equipment in potentially explosive areas must meet stringent regulatory requirements to ensure safety. Intrinsically safe technology prevents explosions by ensuring that the energy transferred to a hazardous are is well below the energy required to initiate an explosion.
Get the basics and ensure weighing safety:
- What are Hazardous Areas?
- Hazardous Areas Classifications
- The Concept of Intrinsic Safety
- What is Intrinsic Safe Technology
ABOUT A&D WEIGHING
Why Trust A&D Weighing?
From laboratory to industrial applications, ensuring accurate measurements is essential for our customers.
- A&D is an established global company that has been a trusted provider of long-lasting and reliable measurement instrumentation for over 40 years.
- Our intuitive controls, workflow integration, and helpful features are a great fit for environments with a variety of skill levels and users.
- Our weighing equipment is trusted to provide accurate results around the world, including in hazardous, wet and dusty environments, and legal for trade applications.
- A&D offers the most exceptionally durable, easy-to-clean, and low maintenance scales on the market.
- Our weighing equipment is designed for accuracy without breaking the bank.
Get an expert’s opinion on the right weighing equipment for your application.