TAKING WEIGHING PRECISION AND PROTECTION TO NEW HEIGHTS
Advanced Sensor Technology for Reliable Results
Smart-SHS is the latest advancement in hybrid weigh cell design.
- Increased productivity with 1 second stabilization time
- Lower cost of ownership due to reduced number of parts and maintenance accessibility
Easy Diagnostics at the Touch of a Button
Electronically Controlled Load performs a self diagnostic check and an internal repeatability test without an external weight in less than 2 minutes.
- Easily integrate a diagnostic check into your operation procedures
- Streamline a manual and time consuming verification process
- Piece of mind that your balance is meeting specifications even in difficult environments
Ensure Compliance with QuickMin-S
Determine minimum sample weight in any given environment with QuickMin-S. If a sample is weighed beneath the determined minimum weight, Min-S Alert will flash on the display ensuring compliance with USP 41.
- Easily calculate the minimum sample weight to USP 41 at the installation location
- Takes the guess work out of knowing what minimum sample can be weighed on the balance
Durable and Hygienic Construction
Built–to-last durability provides increased protection and more stable performance in the lab or factory.
- Die-cast aluminum top and bottom housing provides extra stability and durability
- Large stainless steel weigh pan and dust plate can be easily removed for cleaning
- Overload protection and Impact Shock Detection increase protection of weigh cell increasing the lifetime of your balance
Taking Weighing Precision and Protection to New Heights
Advanced Sensor Technology
Smart-SHS is the latest advancement in our super hybrid design, construction and algorithms.
- Increased productivity via faster stabilization times (1 second in fast mode)
- Lower cost of ownership due to reduce number of parts and maintenance accessibility
Electronically Controlled Load (ECL) does a self-diagnostic before performing an internal repeatability test without an external weight, all in less than a minute and a half.
- Dia-Check – the diagnostic result that validates if the balance critically passes or fails
- SD – standard deviation that allows for daily precision check, ideal for S.O.P.s
- QuickMin-S – determines minimum sample weight in any given environment
- Min-S Alert – alerts user to ensures they are operating within USP41 compliance
Impact Shock Detection (ISD)
- Impact-alert visually and audibly indicates the magnitudes of impact shocks
- Shock-log documents date, time, and shock level
Flow Rate Display (FRD)
Helps streamline and improve filling or dosing accuracy and precision.
- FR-Cal – calculates, displays/outputs the mass or volume flow rate by entering density
- FR-Compare – comparator that provides feedback if the flow rate is within limits
Good Data Management
- Internal/external calibration with easy one-touch button - performs and documents internal calibration
- Automatic Self-Calibration (ASC) – auto calibrates based on temperature and time interval
- Password-Protect – offers password-protection up to 11 users and 1 administrator
- GLP/GMP/GCP Compliance with full calibration reports
Leveling Made Easy
- Bright-bubble – large, easy-to-see, front mounted spirit level with LED Illumination
- Fly-thumbwheel is effortless and accessible, allows ergonomic adjustment with anti-slip feet
Simple User and Data Interface
- Six straightforward keys – ON/OFF, CAL, MODE, SAMPLE, PRINT, REZERO
- Reverse backlit LCD is a large display with great black and white contrast, provides excellent visibility
- Standard RS-232C & USB – Toggle between the Quick USB mode or Virtual COM mode (bi-directional)
Cleanable Robust Construction
- Stainless steel pan and dust-plate can be easily removed for cleaning
- Easy to assemble anti-static breeze break on 0.001 readability models
- Die-cast aluminum housing provides extra stability and durability
- Model Comparison
Model Capacity Readability Calibration IP Rating GX-A Internal Calibration GX-203A 220g 0.001g Internal (ASC) IP54 GX-303A 320g 0.001g Internal (ASC) IP54 GX-403A 420g 0.001g Internal (ASC) IP54 GX-603A 620g 0.001g Internal (ASC) IP54 GX-1003A 1100g 0.001g Internal (ASC) IP54 GX-1603A 1620g 0.001g Internal (ASC) IP54 GX-2002A 2200g 0.01g Internal (ASC) IP54 GX-3002A 3200g 0.01g Internal (ASC) IP54 GX-4002A 4200g 0.01g Internal (ASC) IP54 GX-6002A 6200g 0.01g Internal (ASC) IP54 GX-10002A 10200g 0.01g Internal (ASC) IP54 GX-6001A 6200g 0.1g Internal (ASC) IP54 GX-10001A 10200g 0.1g Internal (ASC) IP54 GF-A External Calibration GF-123A 120g 0.001g External IP54 GF-203A 220g 0.001g External IP54 GF-303A 320g 0.001g External IP54 GF-403A 420g 0.001g External IP54 GF-603A 620g 0.001g External IP54 GF-1003A 1100g 0.001g External IP54 GF-1603A 1620g 0.001g External IP54 GF-1202A 1200g 0.01g External IP54 GF-2002A 2200g 0.01g External IP54 GF-3002A 3200g 0.01g External IP54 GF-4002A 4200g 0.01g External IP54 GF-6002A 6200g 0.01g External IP54 GF-10002A 10200g 0.01g External IP54 GF-6001A 6200g 0.1g External IP54 GF-10001A 10200g 0.1g External IP54
See model for full list of specifications.
WinCT-FRD (free software) can produce a graph in real-time from the flow rate data.
Download below or click here to learn more about WinCT-FRD.