Easy Checklist for Machine Integration
Weigh modules and load cells are used to create weighing solutions when standard weighing products are not available or when something highly customizable is needed. These products can be used as platform or conveyor scales, tanks, hoppers or other automated processes.
Needless to say, these must be carefully chosen to provide the required performance.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Gain Useful Information
This checklist will walk you through what needs to be considered when buying the right weigh module or load cell for your application:
- Determining the Required Capacity
- Considering the Weighing Environment
- Required Linearity
Find out what point you need to consider before making your next purchasing decision.
ABOUT A&D WEIGHING
Why Trust A&D Weighing?
From laboratory to industrial balance applications, a simple-to-use and maintain balance is critical to ensuring accurate measurements.
- A&D is an established global company that has been a trusted provider of long-lasting and reliable measurement instrumentation for over 40 years.
- Our intuitive controls, workflow integration, and helpful features are a great fit for environments with a variety of skill levels and users.
- Our weighing equipment is trusted to provide accurate results around the world, including in wet and dusty environments and legal for trade applications.
- A&D offers the most exceptionally durable, easy-to-clean, and low maintenance scales on the market.
- Our weighing equipment is designed for accuracy without breaking the bank.
Get an expert’s opinion on the right weighing equipment for your application.